Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fade away..

Verse 1

Walking down the memory lane
I saw you smiling back at me
Your hand that held me tight
Lets me know I’m not alone

Verse 2
Standing in a corner not far from you
Frozen I stood with tears in my eyes
I could hardly take my breath

Pre-Chorus 1
Little did I know
I’ve lost you in this battle of time

Chorus
Fading away
You took along the promises you made empty
Could you stay with me?
Just for a little while
I’m not ready to let you go

Verse 3
Looking at the crying clouds
With tears I blinked myself into dreamland
Where you’re there to hold my hand

Pre-Chorus 2
How could one rainfall
Wash away all the memories we’ve made?

Bridge
But I guess it’s time
To let you go
And learn to walk on my own
No I won’t look back
And shed a tear
No I won’t shed a tear

Last Chorus
But I’ll be still and stand strong
To let you fade away with a smile
No I won’t say goodbye to you
Cause I know we’ll meet again someday



This lyric was compose by my mei mei a.k.a Christina How. Heh..

Music will be coming soon.. once i know how to add it in:)

Enjoy the lyrics without the song first...


No comments: