Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag by Christina

A-Z
A. Attached or single? Still Attached
B. Best friend? God is my best friend.
C. Cake or pie? I would prefer cake.
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? I would say.. Jessica, Jennifer and my handphone.
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Pee Jay
I. Favorite indulgence? Hmm.. i am not sure actually.
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? No kids
L. Life isn’t complete without? God
M. Marriage date? I am not sure.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? Zero
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? I think i am scared of.. being alone.
Q. Quotes? Life is not as easy you may think it is.
R. Reasons to smile? Having you around
S. Season of choice? I would say.. winter.
T. Tag 10 people. I tag you, him,her,she,he,they,them,those, anyone who want to do this.
U. Unknown fact about me? I don't snore?
V. Vegetable? Broccoli, And don't know whats the vege i like to eat. lol.
W. Worst habit? Lazy
X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray
Y. Your favorite foods? Too many, indecisive
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: